wood you be mine - mahogany, teakwood, & ivory
Wood You Be Mine is inspired by cozy log cabins, camping in the woods, changing colours in the leaves, brisk cold air, and walks in nature.
With notes of mahogany, teakwood, ivory, musk, and oud - this scent is perfect for those who prefer bold woodsy scents.
All candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, non-toxic and pet-friendly fragrances, and crackling wooden wicks.
9oz. 55-60 hour burn time.
Wooden Wick Instructions and Tips:
*During your first burn, you're going to want to let it reach a full melt pool (wait at least 1 hour) to avoid candle tunnelling as wax has a molding memory. Before lighting in between each burn after that, trim the wick about ¼” inch - by pinching off or trimming the top curled bits of the burnt wood wick - NOT the entire burnt part!
*If your candle flame is fading and seems like it is going to go out, let it burn for 15 minutes and if the low flame continues, blow it out and wait until the candle wax is hard, then trim the curled black part of the wick a bit more. It's easiest to use a BBQ lighter - melt the wax around the wick for a few seconds and then hold the flame against the wooden wick for 5 seconds to properly ignite the wick.
*If you trimmed your wick too short: Keep in mind that wood wicks require enough space to catch flame - if you think you trimmed your wick too short then pour out half a cm of melted wax. If the wax is hard and you need to melt it, use a BBQ lighter, heat gun, or hair dryer on high heat to melt the top layer of the wax, then pour out, and relight,
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains.
Cleaning Your Candle Jar or Vintage Vessel:
When candle has 1/2" left of wax, fill jar with boiling water and leave over night or for 6+ hours to allow wax to cool. Once wax is cooled, pick out with your hands and dispose of in the garbage or green bin - DO NOT POUR IN THE SINK. Once wax is removed from the jar, wash normally and voila!